Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Endless Sunshine

You are the last thing that I think about at night
and the first in the morning,
Sometimes I dream we're flying a kite,
or around this world, touring.

My body is aching of sorrow,
I'm sure you are the culprit.
I seek to see you on the morrow,
surely not at the bottom of a pit.

Babe, when you are on my mind,
all I do is smile.
you really are one of a kind,
talk about the extra mile.

You keep me holy, you keep me smart.
Knowing you is like a story,
bout' you controlling my heart.
It will never get boring.

Honey you make me spin,
I don't know where I'm at.
Shake me like a bowling pin,
Drive me crazy like a gnat.

The dreams you have to live in a house
that's small with ivy doors.
My dream to have you as my spouse,
whether sun or rain, it pours.

It ours out of you
every which direction.
Reflects everything you do,
and gathers my attention.

I think of you always,
eating, drinking and more.
Even walking through hallways
also in the indoors.

you make me who I am today,
a person who loves and smiles.
Every day, since mid May,
I've been stacking happiness in large piles.

You're the most beautiful girl in this world,
I want you to be mine.
the love I have for you is twirled,
with endless rays of sunshine.

5 comments:

  1. you must really love this person a lot. way to really paint a picture for me to express it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you ended it with "The love I have for you is twirled, with endless rays of sunshine" Very visual. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're style of writing is very unique, i really liked how well it flowed.

    ReplyDelete