Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why I Suck

Let me tell you why I suck as a human being.

Let's say that I start up a Conversation with some guy.
Let's say he's even remotely interested in talking with me.
Well Then I get all excited, I'm like jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet.
The pet is the possibility of gaining a friend.

"oh my pretty little pet, I love you"

So I stroke it and I pet it and massage it.
Ha ha yeah I love it, I lOve my little naughty pet.
"You're naughty!"
And then I take my naughty pet and go "sjdbskshdbds!"
"oooooooooooh, I killed it. I killed my friendship!"

And that's when I blow it.
That's why I'm here telling you this, maybe selling to you my friendship, if you'll take it.
And if you know anyone that is in need of a friend, some trust, heck! Someone to hold.
I'll be there for you, him, or her, or them.

No comments:

Post a Comment